AMSEC FIRE RATED 10-10-20 GUN SAFE
12-gauge solid steel plate
Group II Combination Lock
Product # ACTF6032LTGFBKA
3/16" steel plate door with two layers of fire insulating material
- Mercury class I fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F
- Palusol™ door seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to high temperatures.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge (5924-14 ga.) solid steel plate with a fire insulating material
- Group II, key-changeable combination lock with brass spy-proof dial, internal relocker and drill-resistant hardplate
- Optional electronic lock available
- Three-point brass tri-spoke handle and bold zinc die-cast poilshed brass logo
- 3-way bolt work with 5 active 1" diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts and 3 deadbolts
- Adjustble ball bearing hinges
- Textured Black exterior and Mocha fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) precut electrical access hole
- Actual inside dimesions: 56-1/2"H x 28"W x 15-1/2"
- Outside dimensions: 59-1/4" x 30" x 21"
- Weight: 472 lbs.
- Body thickness: 12-gauge solid steel plate
- Rifle capacity: 10-10-20
- Bolts: Eight
Color / Finish: BLACK